Re: Linking to datasets from the Cultural heritage domain

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:41:15 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Not sure anyone has mentioned Joe Padfield's work at the National Gallery.
See bottom left of http://cima.ng-london.org.uk/

And the Raphael Project is moving to RDF and CIDOC-CRM:
http://cima.ng-london.org.uk/documentation/

I also understand the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation in general is moving to
RDF as the preferred format for data representation for the projects it
funds, but I can't find anything on the web to point at.
But if you google "Andrew W. Mellon Foundation RDF" you will find quite a
lot of activity.

And if you want to include OAI data, then we have harvested much of the
stuff (using OAI-PMH) and republished it as Linked Data at
http://oai.rkbexplorer.com/

Cheers
Hugh