Re: Request for "Good" Ontologies

Adrian,

This is a question on the FAQ I just created. We are not limited to OWL
ontologies.

http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/wiki/Odp:Exemplary_ontology_FAQ

   - Q: *Can I enter ontologies that are not in OWL?*
   - A: Yes, enter the URI for your ontology in the Otology URI field.
   Please ensure that others can easily find out what language is being used.
   Often this is evident from the URI (e.g. if it ends in .owl or .rdfs).

<http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/wiki/Odp:Exemplary_ontology_FAQ>Michael