Terminology when talking about Linked Data

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 01:18:17 +0000
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi All,

Other than the obvious - Linking Open Data = The name of W3C Community
Project - I'm wondering which terminology to use where when talking
about (what I'll term "Linked Data" for now).

at the core of it, which can be used behind the firewall in a "silo"
with nothing open about it.

So if I then term "Linked Open Data" as "Linked Data" which has been
published properly, then what do I use to refer to the tech-stack and
principals as a whole?

Will leave it there,

Many Regards

Nathan