Re: DBpedia-based entity recognition service / tool?

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:58:02 +0100
To: "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: <public-lod@w3.org>
Kingsley wrote:
> Since MarkMail hasn't indexed this page, could you make an HTML page
> somewhere, with the excerpt above in a paragraph, then reply with the
> doc URL, so I can quickly test to see how close we can get to what you
> seek via our Sponger Middleware.

Sure. I uploaded it to
http://hcls.deri.org/res/albizia_test_document.html

The sentence can be found in context at
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15894080

It has also been manually annotated with SIOC/RDFa as part of collection at
http://hcls.deri.org/atag/data/tcm_atags.html

Cheers,
Matthias Samwald