Re: OpenLink Data Explorer for Chrome & Safari

Is an HTML document about <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris
<http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris>>

> After some time (and a warning "slow script, do you want to
> continue?"), I got a result that is not really what I was expecting.
>
> Shouldn't we get, more or less, what we get when dereferencing
> http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris ?
No. Two distinct things: Entity Name and Address of an HTML Document
Describing said Entity.

You will get to <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris>
<http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris>description via foaf:primarytopic
property value etc..

You can also just place <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris
<http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris>> into ODE and also see its description
which includes relationship with <http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris> etc..

Kingsley
<http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris>

> Best Regards,
>
> fps
>
> Le 9 déc. 2010 à 16:21, Kingsley Idehen a écrit :
>
>> All,
>>
>> OpenLink Data Explorer (ODE) is now available for Chrome and Safari.
>> Thus, like Firefox, these extensions turn Chrome and Safari into
>> Linked Data Browsers. Naturally, Opera 11 beta  is next on the list.
>>

>> Links:
>>
>> 1. http://ode.openlinksw.com/ -- home page which includes links to
>> extensions for Firefox, Safari, Chrome
>> 2. http://ode.openlinksw.com/#Download -- Downloads
>> 3.
>> http://www.chromeextensions.org/webmaster-seo/openlink-data-explorer/ --
>> Chrome Extensions Page
>> 4. https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/8062/ -- Firefox
>> Extensions Page .
>>
>> Naturally, we're awaiting Apple approval re. Safari extension, so
>> just use the link from #1 .
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kingsley Idehen