Re: Quality Criteria for Linked Data sources

Hey Bob,

In this work we focus on Linked Data sources only. Our aim is to understand
what quality criteria can be used for this type of data source (or information
service as you call it) and what do criteria defined in other, similar contexts
mean in the context of Linked Data sources.

Said that, you are right, certain criteria for a Linked Data source depend on
the original data source that is wrapped by a Linked Data source. This may not
only include criteria from the "Content" category but also from "System" and
"Usage". Nonetheless, even for "Content" criteria several quality issues might
have been introduced by the Linked Data source and cannot be attributed to
the original source. These kind of Linked Data specific issues is what we are
after.

Greetings,
Olaf