Re: Linked Open Data star badges

Maybe there is a potential of interaction between CKAN Curation Tool and the
LOD badges?

"a tool that looks at
<http://packages.python.org/curate/overview.html> packages
on CKAN, applies some rules, and produces some output.
The<http://packages.python.org/curate/overview.html>
output might be instructions to add a tag to a package or it might be
to add a package to a group."<http://packages.python.org/curate/overview.html>
http://packages.python.org/curate/overview.html

"The LOD badges are based on
TimBL's 5-star data scheme"