Re: Possible Idea For a Sem Web Based Game?

On 2 December 2010 01:13, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 23:06:42 +0100
> Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think the next thing I need to model is 'items'.
>>
>> At present need to work out a way to say a location has an item.
>
> Perhaps model it the other direction?
>
>        <item22> game:initial_position <node394> .

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Location x has
  item 1
  item 2
  player 1
  player 2

With a trusted Agent(dungeon master) adding them to a copy of the game world.

The DM is allowed to sparql update the locations via insert and
delete, contains the game logic, and interacts with players.

In this way you can have 1 or more DM's given access to administer the
worlds, the best DMs would become 'resident' in the game world.

Agree, it's not the only way to model it, but I like the idea of a
file based solution mediated by agents.

Make sense?