Re: Linked Data and IRI dereferencing (scale limits?)

Thanks Paul, this sort of feedback is indeed tremeoudly useful,

I somehow just wish you had had 1/10th of the replies of the subjects as
literal thread.:-)
Gio

(obviously we're talking business of LOD at large and the true state of it
despite the growing number of lines in the lod cloud diagram. We're not a
specific tecnicalities of dbpedia which is obviously run as good as the guys
economically can)