ACL

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:37:41 +0100
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, foaf-protocols <foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org>
Hi All,

I'm just trying to get an implementation of web access control [1] off
the ground and have hit upon a small issue.

I'm planning on exposing links to acl files via the Link header as
directed, however I've realised there is no rel="" for it, hence i was
opting for a custom temporary type. On a first look a relation of
acl:acl looks to be the one, but after checking the actual ontology the
acl:acl link simply isn't there, thus in the meantime I've opted for:

Link: </.wac/everyone.n3>; rel="http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#";
title="Access Control File"

Any improvements, or refinements welcome, as the above is just a
temporary measure.

Best,

Nathan