Dataset dynamics

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:37:30 +0100
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>

All,

Indeed a very exciting weekend concerning dataset dynamics [1]. I got the
feeling that we, the dataset dynamics group [2], didn't do an awful good job
re marketing so far, given that many people active in this area were not
aware of its existence ;) - for the background see also the recent NodMag
article "Keeping up with a LOD of Changes" [3] ...

Hence, I'd like to invite people interested in this area to join in and
discuss the next steps in this emerging and important area (WWW could be a
good place for a BoF or the like).

<shameless-self-plug>
Dataset dynamics is also a hot topic at the upcoming LDOW2010 workshop. I
invite you to have a look at our paper "Towards Dataset Dynamics: Change
Frequency of Linked Open Data Sources" [4] and in case you're at WWW2010,
chime in and contribute to the discussion [5].
</shameless-self-plug>

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/DatasetDynamics