Re: UK Govt RDF Data Sets

HI,

Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2010/4/16 Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
>> Re their provenance requirements, do you know if the right people are
>> already engaged with the W3C Incubator on this topic; see various
>> links fwd'd in http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-dev/2010-April/010164.html
>
> Jun Zhao is now involved in the data.gov.uk providing support and
> input on the provenance aspects.

Not sure what else I can add.:)

One thing might be interesting is that we are trying to use the Open
Provenance Model (http://openprovenance.org) to leverage different
provenance descriptions. We released the first version of the vocabulary
and on the way of finalizing the guide. They will go public some time
this month, I hope.:)

cheers,

Jun