Re: UK Govt RDF Data Sets

Kingsley,

You should address your question directly to the project organisers,
we're a technology provider and host some of the data but it is not up
to us when or where the dumps get shared. My understanding is that
because this is officially sanctioned data they want to ensure that
the provenance is built into the datasets properly. My hope and wish
is that the commitment to making dumps available will be built into
the guidelines the UK Government are working on. But those won't be
issued during this month because of the election.

Ian