Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] ANN: DBpedia 3.5 released

Dear DBpedia workers,
First of all, many thanks for this new release :)

Then, I have a quick question regarding the difference between the dbpedia
3.4 raw infobox data set and the dbpedia 3.5 raw infobox data set.
- http://downloads.dbpedia.org/3.5/en/infobox_properties_en.nt.bz2
- http://downloads.dbpedia.org/3.4/en/infobox_en.nt.bz2

Comparing the two, it appears that the dbpedia 3.5 infobox data set (4.7G)
is actually much smaller than the dbpedia 3.4 infobox data set (5.7G).

Do you know why the trend is not size increase, but size reduction?
Did you change anything in the way that raw infobox data sets are extracted?

Cheers,
Nicolas.

--
Nicolas Torzec