Re: What would you build with a web of data?

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:10:57 +0100
To: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Cc: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
> My observation is that there are zero real apps using linked open data (i.e.
> data from "the cloud"). Not even a single one. Null.
> After 3 years of "linking open data"...

Aw. Come on Georgi. How can you launch such a FUD after having seen a
demo of the amazing Musicbore, really.

http://vimeo.com/5561292
http://blog.dbtune.org/post/2009/07/13/Music-Hack-Day-and-the-MusicBore

I won't even bother mentioning other (potentially more useful) apps
re-using/publishing Linked Data, as I am pretty sure you're entirely
aware of their existence :-)