Re: What would you build with a web of data?

From: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:23:12 -0400
To: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Cc: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Georgi you are mistaken. Links to resources or even simple things such
as reusing labels are already saving me time and money when building
apps for customers.
in reality I get more than labels, I get maps, relations, etc which
otherwise would have been costly to attain.
Also, the exploration of datasets by jumping links is a great way to
attain insights an ideas. Intranet-wise, linkeddata is a killer app
and I have hard, front line evidence.