Re: [Patterns] Materialize Inferences (was Re: Triple materialization at publisher level)

From: Vasiliy Faronov <vfaronov@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:38:59 +0400
To: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Cc: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
> In this casematerialization is likely not going to happen much (you
> wouldnt want to materialize inside something visible for the end user
> etc).

Why not? RDFa has easy support for the most common case of
materialization, which is subclass and subproperty inference: you just
write all the classes and properties separated by spaces. Like this:

		<h1 property="foaf:name rdfs:label">John Doe</h1>

Drupal 7 does this for its SIOC export (at least that used to be shown
on their demo site[1] which is now empty for whatever reason).

[1] http://drupalrdf.openspring.net/

--
Vasiliy Faronov