Re: write enabled web of data / acl/acf/wac etc

> Simply looking for the best place to discuss acl/acf/wac / write enabled
> web of data etc - mailing list or irc or private contacts - unsure if
> this comes under the banner of "linked data" and thus this mailing list.
>  i.e. whilst I can have a good realtime discussion about rest related
> things, coming up short with regards discussing the aforementioned write
> enabled web of data - any pointers?

IMHO definitely here and on #swig IRC channel.

> Further, with regards the ESW wiki pages, I've not seen any
> "discussions" yet on articles, and with some of the documents I do have
> notes additions etc to add, but don't want to just ad them ad-hoc
> without at least discussing or running past somebody else.

It's a Wiki, so perfectly fine if you edit/comment stuff and the trigger
discussions here and/or IRC.

Great to see write-enabled Linked Data discussions happening again - lot of
work still required till [1] can advance to a stable state ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/ReadWriteLinkedData.html

--