Re: Using predicates which have no ontology?

Henry, I'm pretty sure you'll have all workings on this - all that's
needed is a flattened model. I bet it would only take a couple of
weeks (months) to prepare that in a form that the W3C would accept as
a Note or something. If you can pull together some of your old stuff,
I'm happy to draft some text.

It needs doing soon because of the initiatives that hang off Atom are
getting interesting. Need to be in there from the get-go.

--
http://danny.ayers.name