Re: Yahoo RDFa enahced results example

Martin,

that really does clarify it, but I still have not seen any results in Yahoo
Search that have enhanced results thank to the RDFa. Can you point me to
some examples? Can we find enhanced results from Best Buy?

Having these examples will make a compelling case to others when I always
get asked "what are the benefits of putting RDFa in my page"

Thanks!

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin