Re: Yahoo RDFa enahced results example

From: Eugenio Tacchini <eugenio@favoriti.it>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:54:04 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
At 16.15 25/09/2009 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Juan:
>
>Juan Sequeda wrote:
>>
>>So I guess there isn't an answer to Eugenio's question then.
>
>The answer is: I don't know a URI that, as of today, already appears
>in Yahoo with more details based on RDFa mark-up, but that will
>change very soon.
>If Peter has one, I would be happy to kearn of it, of course.
>
>Note that
>
>-  is was only something like five weeks ago that Yahoo officially
>activated the enhanced display functionality and
>- that the current re-crawling/update cycles at all major search
>engines are in the order of magnitude of 2 - 8 weeks, depending on
>your page popularity.

I think I'm missing the point, Yahoo announced the first support for
microformats more or less one year and half ago, and for RDFa one
year ago
(<http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2008/09/searchmonkey_support_for_rdfa_enabled.html>http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2008/09/searchmonkey_support_for_rdfa_enabled.html
), am I wrong?

E.