Ghent University Academic Bibliography as RDF/XML

From: phochste <Patrick.Hochstenbach@UGent.be>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:42:22 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hello All,

The Ghent University Academic Bibliography containing all research papers of
our university is now live with Linked Data.

See: https://biblio.ugent.be

Via meta tags in the HTML and content negotiation RDF triples can be
accessed.

Examples:

https://biblio.ugent.be/record/678283  - a sample publication
https://biblio.ugent.be/organization/TW06 ­ publication from one department
https://biblio.ugent.be/person/801000295606 ­ publication of one author

When working on this project I wondered: what is  the best way to expose
large result sets from a search engine in RDF? We donšt have a SPARQL
interface. Are there other common methods to browse through, potentially,
hundred thousands of Descriptions?

Best,
Patrick

--
Skype: patrick.hochstenbach
Patrick Hochstenbach       Digital Architect