Yahoo RDFa enahced results example

From: Eugenio Tacchini <eugenio@favoriti.it>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:50:07 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,
maybe I'm a bit OT, anyway: could someone give me a good example of
yahoo local business RDFa-enanched result?

All the examples I read so far have the same "problem": the entity is
included in local.yahoo.com too. Example: if I search for "gary danko
san francisco" I'll get a nice structured infobox about the Gary
Danko restaurant with overview, reviews, map, pics and so on; but
that's because that restaurant is also available in local.yahoo.com
(and maybe added manually) and not because
<http://www.garydanko.com/>http://www.garydanko.com/ provided RDFa, am I right?
Maybe other sites provide RDFa for that restaurant and they are the
source for local.yahoo.com? If yes, which sites for this example?