Re: Linked Data Mash-a-thon

From: Bernhard Schandl <bernhard.schandl@univie.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:18:45 +0200
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Hi Juan,

I think that's a nice idea and I would like to join the event. Btw, we
are planning a similar event in Vienna, located and scheduled near
ESTC 2009, which we call "Linked Data Camp", more about this will be
posted soon under <http://www.linkeddatacamp.org> and <http://twitter.com/linkeddatacamp
 >.

Best,
Bernhard