Re: What about music-related URIs???

From: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:24:17 +0100
To: music-ontology-specification-group@googlegroups.com
Cc: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
so those who have responded seem to agree using musicbrainz.org URIs
is the best.  so i purpose we encourage the use of these in all future
/ current projects.  then after this next mbz release work to inject
RDFa asap.

i think one thing that would really facilitate this is including
sameAs in DBpedia to musicbrainz artists along side the zitgist links.
I would suspect DBpedia is many peoples first entry point to LOD.  but
perhaps this is another thread for another list ;-)