LOD datasets on CKAN

From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:15:56 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org, David Read <david.read@okfn.org>, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock@okfn.org>
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that we've now got 83 LOD packages up as part
of the 'Semantic Web' group on CKAN:

  http://ckan.net/group/semanticweb

This includes the contents of the list on the ESW wiki [1]. Further
details are copied below.

Do people think this should be renamed the 'Linking Open Data' group -
or should we stick with the 'Semantic Web' group?

Also if anyone knows of any datasets we should include - you can
register these directly on CKAN, or pop me a note and I'll add them.

Finally we'd love to hear from anyone who'd like admin privileges to
help curate this (just register your OpenID on CKAN and drop me a
note!).

Best wishes,

Jonathan

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/DataSetRDFDumps