Re: Linked data browsers?

Daniel, Hugh, Oshani, Hugh, Giovanni, and Kingsley,

Many thanks for responding.
I've created a matrix of browser characteristics on the esw wiki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/LinkedDataBrowsers
Once it's complete, I'd like to move it to Wikipedia.

My first inclination was to fill in the rows myself, thereby compelling
all who care about accuracy to correct my mistakes. But I chose bribery
instead: If you edit the matrix, I will buy you a beer at the Linked Data
gathering on Tuesday.

I'm not entirely sure that I asked the right questions, so feel free to
edit the column headers. And, of course, feel free to add rows to
represent more browsers.

Oshani: I was using the online version of Tabulator. I've installed the
extension, and will start exploring.

Giovanni: I was happy to learn from
http://sig.ma/search?q=joel+sachs&sources=40
that my common name is "blue-green algae". (I thought only by friends
called me this!)

Cheers -
Joel.