AW: Linked Data Gathering at ISWC2009?

Hi Juan,

Tom and I have been overly busy with writing EC grants over the last weeks,
so the ISWC linked data gathering somehow slipped though.

It would be great if you and Olaf would organize the gathering.

The poster session on Tuesday goes until late and there will be a lot of
Linked Data related applications being presented as part of the Semantic Web
Challenge part of the poster session at this time.

So what about having the gathering Wednesday evening?

Cheers,

Chris

Auftrag