Re: Linked data browsers?

Hi Joel,

The OpenLink demo server has been down for maintenance part of today
which may account for the issues you have been experiencing, but is
to use on demo is the old original RDF Browser we built which has long
since bee superseded by the rdfbrowser2 or what is now called the
OpenLink Data Explorer:

	http://demo.openlinksw.com/ode

Note the OpenLink Data Explorer is also available as a standalone
FireFox plugin enabling it to be run locally as detailed at:

	http://ode.openlinksw.com

If you have your own Virtuoso open source or commercial installation
you can also setup a local equivalent of ODE as is hosted on our demo
server, but installing the OpenLink Ajax Toolkit (OAT) VAD package on
top:

	http://download.openlinksw.com/packages/5.0/virtuoso/oat_dav.vad

The choice is yours ...

Best Regards