Re: Linked data browsers?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:07:27 -0400
To: joel sachs <jsachs@csee.umbc.edu>
CC: public-lod@w3.org
joel sachs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what Linked Data browsers people are using these days.
>
> I find that:
>
> Openlink (http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/JS/rdfbrowser/index.html)
> only loads inside Firefox some of the time;
Our browser is called: OpenLink Data Explorer, its available as an
extension, or simply use a Bookmarklet (which means cross browser
support). You are referring to an obsolete version of the product re.
link above :-(

See instructions at:

1. http://ode.openlinksw.com
2. http://uriburner.com

Kingsley

> Objectviewer appears to be defunct;
>
> and Disco and Tabulator both seem to parse irregularly. (For example,
> neither are showing any triples for http://dbpedia.org/resource/Berlin)
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or has the world moved on?
>
> Many thanks -
> Joel.

President & CEO