Re: ANN: alternative to cURL for debugging URIs

Hello,

Great to read all your comments on- and off-list. Thanks.

We fixed the bug with ampersands in URIs and the problems that occured with
browsers other than Firefox. We would also like to thank for your ideas and
feature requests. We're discussing which of them we'll implement.

Greetings,
Olaf