Re: Breaking News: GoodRelations data now shows up in Yahoo!

Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> http://goodrelations.doconnor.user.dev.freebaseapps.com/
>
> Freebase data being rendered as Good Relations ("Or Barbie and Ken's
> Semantic Web Playset")
>
> What's the best way to validate this / check it would show up in Yahoo
> search results?

Daniel,

I took a link from you page and passed it through the Virtuoso Sponger
instance that sits behind our URIBurner service [1]. I've also added a
few examples from Amazon [2], BestBuy [3], eBay [4], O'Reilly [5], and
Zillow [6]:

Links:

1.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://goodrelations.doconnor.user.dev.freebaseapps.com/view?id=/en/amethyst_aura_barbie
- Your link, follow the value of the "topic" (aka. foaf:topic) property
2. http://pnt.me/epYyjt -- Amazon book (same one used in the O'Reilly
example, and you can find it via seeAlso)
3. http://pnt.me/d9sCpB -- BestBuy (again follow the topic or primary
topic value links)
4. http://pnt.me/TDVWUa -- eBay (MJ's Thriller Jacket)
5. http://bit.ly/3LvYGi -- O'Reilly book offerring starting with
description of host Web page
6. http://bit.ly/34wYrz -- House for sale in Weston, MA via Zillow
7. http://bit.ly/11HbCv  -- Same as above re. Zillow but Vendor route to
offer

Note: the sponger cartridges also lookup Yahoo! and Google, so in due
course seeAlso will reveal related data from those HTML+RDFa aggregating
data spaces. All you need is a proxy/wrapper style HTTP URI and you're
set re. a portable data source name to the respective linked data meshes
hosted on the Web.

President & CEO