Re: W3C Workshop on Access Control Application Scenarios

Hi Rigo, Pling,

+cc: SocialWeb XG

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> as you may know, there are many issues around identity management.
> Some of them touch on access control. W3C had numerous requests to
> help shed some light into new challenges on access control as well
> as talking about application scenarios, the semantics they require
> and the challenges that come with them.

Are any of these requests on the public record? (or W3C Member record at least).

> Therefore, W3C is organizing this Workshop on Access Control
> Application Scenarios
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/policy-ws/cfp.html

I don't see any mention of oauth or openid there; would you like to
encourage members of those communities to participate?

cheers,

Dan