Re: Linked (genealogy) data

Good stuff!

cc'ing Ian who has worked on this kind of stuff for a while.

My paternal grandfather made a huge tree, did a load of research (Boy
Scout until age of 65). Quite recently I tried to explain to my mother
how this was interesting...not quite sure what she had to hide :)

But this is seriously important work - think genetic illnesses.

--
http://danny.ayers.name