Re: [pedantic-web] dealing with attachments / images..

Hi all,
I just want to mention that there are search engines and repositories for
the bioscience domain such as:
- EBI lookup service http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ontology-lookup/
- Bioportal at the NCBO : http://bioportal.bioontology.org/
- Obofoundry: http://www.obofoundry.org/