Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] ANN: DBpedia 3.4 released

Hi,
Yes, it is a simple sparql query, but quite heavy in performance.
The public store is limited (I think result set size=1000 and max of 200
seconds).
I always keep some ready images here:  http://downloads.dbpedia.org/ see
the tar.gzs, but haven't had the time to load 3.4 in our local mirror
store.  I can probably produce the numbers for 3.3 quite easily, as we
have the data set loaded into a virtuoso here locally.  If you want to
do it yourself, you can use the query below and modify it a little bit.
Regards,
Sebastian, AKSW

Select
    ?template ?property count(?property) as ?count
 From <http://dbpedia.org> {
?s <http://dbpedia.org/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate> ?template .
?s ?property ?o.
Filter (?property LIKE <http://dbpedia.org/property/%> && ?property !=