Re: ESWC2009: Linked Data gathering

On 31/5/09 10:40, Tom Heath wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> The proposed time (7pm on the 1st) clashes with the LarKC Reception;
> from a political point of view there would probably be some value in
> Linked Data folks attending that event :)

Why frame it in political terms? From an interesting-people-to-talk-to
point of view, it'd be worth attending. From a using conferences to
allow sub-groups of our wider community to get to know each other, it'd
probably be worth attending. From a figuring out how on earth we can
compute with all this RDF data once it's out there perspective, also.
And who knows, there might even be a free glass of wine in it too, I've
no idea. Sorry I can't make it to either meetup this year...

cheers,

Dan