Re: Contd: How to query for Country Specific Data

Thanks Kingsley,
I think that's enough.
The only reason I said anything was because you asked me to comment - I did.
If in answering I misrepresented your offering, then I apologise - although
I happen to think that I understand it quite well.
We clearly need to agree to differ on a number of things.
Best
Hugh