Re: last.fm events RDFizing

David Canos wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Great job, it's a very good new to lod project.
>
> I'm trying to build a demo app based on integration-of-events, this
> lastfm dataset is great for me.
> Are there more events-related datasets available?
All,

Hopefully we can make one coherent Linked Data Space via xslt at:
http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/VAD/rdf_mappers/xslt/lastfm2rdf.xsl

Example:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/rdf/http://www.last.fm/music/Con+Funk+Shun%23this

As per earlier post, all the xslt components of our sponger cartridges
are at:
http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/VAD/rdf_mappers/xslt/

Let's tweak rather that reinvent the wheel, everyone is ultimately time
challenged :-)

Kingsley

> thank u!
>
> 2009/5/11 Keith Alexander <k.j.w.alexander@gmail.com
> <mailto:k.j.w.alexander@gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi Yves :)
>     On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:44:02 +0100, Yves Raimond
>     <yves.raimond@gmail.com <mailto:yves..raimond@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Keith!
>

>         That is very cool ;-) I love the use of mo:Performance and the
>         good
>         linkage there!
>
>     Ah, glad I got the vocab use right there :)
>

>         Does the last.fm <http://last.fm> API gives you access to all
>         events attended, or just
>         upcoming events, btw?
>

>     Sadly just upcoming events for artists, but venues have past
>     events as well..
>

>         Cheers!
>
>             Thanks,
>
>             Keith Alexander