Example RDF linking species concepts to photo gallery RDF, Suggestions or Comments Appreciated

From: Peter DeVries <pete.devries@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:30:10 -0500
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
I thought I would try marking up some RDF that links species concepts to a
gallery of photo's of that species.
Kingsley suggested I create links from my photo's to my species concepts
using a photo gallery rdf for each species.

The RDF was done by hand, but I created the uri so that it could be easily
implemented in Rails.

I would appreciate comments or suggestions on how this could be improved.

A mosquito
http://gallery.geospecies.org/spec_concept_uuid/84b8badd-b899-40ea-8f89-f39f3048c270/index.rdf

If you have OpenLink Data Explorer you can view this with the following URL

http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/ode/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fgallery.geospecies.org%2Fspec_concept_uuid%2F84b8badd-b899-40ea-8f89-f39f3048c270%2Findex.rdf

With the except of the predicates *speciesHasGallery*, *galleryHasSpecies*.
This file uses other existing vocabularies.

Thanks!

- Pete
Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology