Example RDF linking species concepts to photo gallery RDF, Suggestions or Comments Appreciated

From: Peter DeVries <pete.devries@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:30:10 -0500
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
I thought I would try marking up some RDF that links species concepts to a
gallery of photo's of that species.
Kingsley suggested I create links from my photo's to my species concepts
using a photo gallery rdf for each species.

The RDF was done by hand, but I created the uri so that it could be easily
implemented in Rails.

I would appreciate comments or suggestions on how this could be improved.

A mosquito

If you have OpenLink Data Explorer you can view this with the following URL

With the except of the predicates *speciesHasGallery*, *galleryHasSpecies*.
This file uses other existing vocabularies.

- Pete
Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology
University of Wisconsin - Madison