new OWL 2 draft, "Document Overview"

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:05:13 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org

a short overview document, which is now available for public review:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview/

Please send any comments on this document to public-owl-comments@w3.org
as soon as possible.  Our current schedule calls for a next round of
publications in mid-April, and we'd like to be able to incorporate
feedback on this draft in those next releases.

     -- Sandro      (W3C Staff Contact, OWL Working Group)