Re: LDOW2009 Workshop now publishing Linked Data

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:07:54 +0000
To: Tom Heath <tom.heath@talis.com>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Hi Guys,
Nice.
And now I have done some linking of the people on that page, if that helps.
Quite a lot of the http://data.semanticweb.org/person/... URIs are in our
CRS services, so you can get to the RKB stuff if you like, and can also see
the equivalent URIs.
(I did it by hand, so it may/will be faulty, of course!)
So if you want to see the equivalent URIs, do something like
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?uri=http://data.semanticweb.org/person/ra
phael-troncy
Replace http://data.semanticweb.org/person/raphael-troncy with your uri.
Similarly you can go straight to someone in the RKBExplorer (although a
little more difficultly with:
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/explorer/#display=person-{http://data.semanticweb
.org/person/richard-cyganiak}
Cheers