Re: Announcement: Bio2RDF 0.3 released

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:27:29 +0100
To: bio2rdf@googlegroups.com
Cc: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, Paul Roe <p.roe@qut.edu.au>, James Hogan <j.hogan@qut.edu.au>, Lawrence Buckingham <l.buckingham@qut.edu.au>
Hi Peter,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Some http://database.bio2rdf.org/database:identifier URI's are given
> by this, but these aren't standard, and are only shown where there is
> still at least one SPARQL endpoint available which uses them. People
> should utilise the http://bio2rdf.org/database:identifier versions
> when linking to Bio2RDF.

I'm using ChEBI IDs right now to link to your RDF with owl:sameAs:

http://rdf.openmolecules.net/?InChI=1/C12H8O2S/c13-8-5-6-10-11(12(8)14)7-3-1-2-4-9(7)15-10/h1-6,13-14H

Linking back to rdf.openmolecules.net can be done as shown above with the InChI.

I'll hook up to your DrugBank and DBPedia later today. Do you already
make links between ChEBI and DBPedia? I created links by converting
SMILES into InChIs:

http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2009/02/dbpedia-enters-rdfopenmoleculesnet.html

Comments most welcome!

Egon