Re: Source file of the LOD connectivity patterns

From: Anja Jentzsch <anja@anjeve.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:49:13 +0100
To: marko@lanl.gov
CC: public-lod@w3.org
Marko,
as promised the linkage table from which the LOD cloud is derived is online:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/LinkStatistics
(URLs will come too, the wiki doesn't allow several links for spam
reasons I guess)

Anyone, feel free to update exact counts or provide/demand different
file formats for this :)
I will provide a .dot and .csv version for this.

Cheers,
Anja