Re: The Guardian Open Platform and Data Store

From: Andraz Tori <andraz@zemanta.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:42:58 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 17:35 -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:y).

> Andraz,
>
> So you are saying that Zemanta payloads carry Gaurdian data, and all the
> data items have  de-referencable URIs (of course from DBpedia and other
> LOD spaces where matches exist) ?

What I am saying is that we created mappings. We have them listed in a
file. two columns - in one there are guardian tags, in the other there
are LOD uris.

We then took the different route for creating a demo, so we never
actually integrated this anywhere.

--
Andraz Tori, CTO
Zemanta Ltd, London, Ljubljana