Re: Finding SPAQL endpoints?

Daniel, Kingsley, Giovanni,

My 0.02€:

To have more than one option for discovery at hand is definitely no
drawback, I'm trying to outreach and gather reactions from a wider audience
at [1].

@Giovanni: re applications, precisely my point [2] - there needs to be an
incentive beyond being a good citizen on planet LOD, getting papers accepted
and acknowledgement by peers in the group. We need to demonstrate people the
power and they will start to pick up - but they actually start to do, when
looking at recent developments ;)

@Kingsley: Good practice notes? Sure, as you know we have them [3] and they
should be extended and updated (re this issue, RDFa and maybe more IMHO)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://webofdata.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/sparql-endpoint-discovery/
[2] http://sw-app.org/pub/exploit-lod-webapps-IEEEIC-preprint.pdf
[3] http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/LinkedDataTutorial/

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,