Re: who are the LinkedCT maintainers

Peter,

Looking around a bit I'd guess Mariano and his group [1] - he is a great guy
and actually *is* active in LOD, see [2].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.mie.utoronto.ca/staff/profiles/consens/index.html
[2] http://www.linkedmdb.org/

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,