Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

From: Anja Jentzsch <anja@anjeve.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:55:45 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

thanks for all your input.

The LOD Cloud as of March 2009 is final and online.

You can find it over at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData
along with a colored by topic version and various formats.

I will update the dataset table and put a linkage table on the dataset
page later today. It would be extremely useful keeping these tables up
to date.

Anja