Re: AW: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

From: Marko A. Rodriguez <marko@lanl.gov>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 07:51:23 -0700 (MST)
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I was looking at the linked data cloud visualization the other day when
Chris Bizer posted it to this mailing list - http://tinyurl.com/b4vfbq . I
started to gather all the structural communities that I found by eye into
different sets. If you are interested, here is a blog entry containing the
sets:

http://tinyurl.com/cr3xj5

Then I decided to do a graph analysis computationally. The graph analysis
article can be found here:

http://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0194

Someone on this mailing list mentioned how difficult it is to decipher the
connectivity of the PNG visualization. For me, it was very tedious and
painstaking to turn the visualization into a graph data structure. My
attempt at completeness is visualized on page 7 of the article.

Take care,
Marko A. Rodriguez

http://markorodriguez.com