From: public-lod-request@w3.org on behalf of Anja Jentzsch
Sent: Fri 27/02/2009 22:58
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi all,

we are currently updating the LOD cloud. Find the draft here:
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/pub/lod-datasets_2009-02-27.png

We have already added:

1. the RKBExplorer cloud
2. the Bio2RDF cloud
3. the LODD cloud
4. GeoSpecies
5. LIBRIS

Statistics on triple and link count (as well as target sources) are
missing for the following sources:
- Faviki
- RDFohloh
- OpenCalais
- LIBRIS

Did we forget any new data sources or links between data sources?

Keep in mind: A data source qualifies for the cloud, if the data is
available via dereferencable URIs and if the data source is interlinked
with at least one other source (meaning it references URIs within the
namespace of the other source).

Anja

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU